* The window decoration / darkening in the living room and bedroom is not a toy. So please operate serve by adults ;-)
* The window decoration never has to be pulled up (you don't want anyone to see in anyway :-))
* The best darkening is obtained by turning the convex side inwards (by gently turning the stick)
* Do you want to be able to see what is happening outside without being being seen from the outside? Then turn the convex side out until you can just see through it at eye level. During the day if there is no / little light inside, you can safely leave more space. Nobody will be able to look inside :-).
* In the sleeping room, you can carefully lower the darkening or close it upwards.
In the living room as well as in the sleeping room you can open the windows without opening the decoration.