Tips & tricks to organise your trip to Ostend
* Use BIRD's shared scooters to explore Ostend. You can always find them near Laurina's Cove. If you don't have a BIRD account yet, we offer you the first ride (max. 5€, that's about 15 minutes) for free. Use the code that you will find in the " transport " section in the " guest page " to create your account
* Practical info about your stay in Ostend: Opening hours, Free WiFi, Parking, Public toilets, Guide info....
* The Mad Treehouse - Doe Expo in Fort Napoleon (aimed at children 8-12 years )
* Which terrace to choose? Here you will find dozens of addresses to suit everyone's taste.
* Overview Museums & exhibitions
* James Ensor - Works from the KBC collection. 3 minutes walk from Laurina's Cove.
* Unravel the Mariakerke mystery
* Discover Ostend with the Audio Tour of "Kapitein Pennezak" (download the App)
* Shopping in Ostend (also on Sundays): Discover all about it.